Making the transition back to dressage

pocket

Visit site
Having spent many years now flogging it out in the show ring and coming home disapointed, I have decided to return to dressage. As a young girl (many moons ago!) I was only ever interested in dressage, then I was introduced to workers and the bug kicked in, leading me to showing welsh and now a show hunter.

However, a new instructor has given me back my inspiration and desire to compete in dressage again. I'm looking forward to classes running on time, a set time to do your test and not battling with 20 horses in a ring, when the judge has already made up his mind who's going to win?

Here's to a new challenge for the winter, cant wait
grin.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Good luck, its lovely when you are inspired to do something you haven't done in a while!!

Are you hoping to affiliate your horse?

Iestyn

Visit site
I'll be sort of in the same boat as you then! I have decided to give dressage another whirl as even at PN eventing my nerves were shot to pieces every time and had a big knock on effect (obviously) on my riding. I'm not saying I won't do any eventing but I will leave that to my OH who is far more gung-ho. I've just re-registered with BD and aiming for next year's regionals!

pocket

Visit site
Not sure that I will affiliate yet, will test the water this winter and see how we go. He's doing ok unaffiliated at the moment, but we're only on prelims. Aim for novice in the spring
grin.gif