Manage My Horse - problems?

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Anyone else having problems with the Manage My Horse website? I can't access my horses profiles or be able update anything.

Rather frustrating as I was going to be very good and keep track of everything this year (especially expenses) :(

Nats

Visit site
I've just had a look - I could access my horse's profile, but when I tried to add a new vaccination it didn't appear on the vaccination record but did appear on the profile page, with today's date instead :confused:

Nats

Visit site
I'll blame you then! :p If you click on the link to their facebook page, it seems a few people have been having problems since it switched over to the new H&C site...

heartPDP

New User
Visit site
Hi i can't actually log in! But I managed to speak to someone and they are literally just sorting out the glitches! They say it should all be working as normal next week but as a member you won't lose any information at all. When i can eventually login then everything will be as normal and much better apparently, it's had a complete upgrade :) It does look good what I've seen already!