Manual of Horsemanship

EmmasMummy

Visit site
Is the 14th Edition the latest one? Are they even continuing with it? I noticed on the PC bookstore lots of broken out reference books, is that the new plan?
Daughter asked for a more in depth book about horses and whilst I have one from 1994 I was looking for a newer one, if any point in that! I have BHS stable management and equitation books, but think that for a 7yr old that might be overkill.

Shay

Visit site
So it isn't - how ridiculous. I can only speculate that they sold out in the recent black Friday sale. I've not heard anything about a new version - but 14th edition is 7 years old now so I suppose it is possible. They've not said anything through the committee structure.

EmmasMummy

Visit site
So it isn't - how ridiculous. I can only speculate that they sold out in the recent black Friday sale. I've not heard anything about a new version - but 14th edition is 7 years old now so I suppose it is possible. They've not said anything through the committee structure.

I did find some this morning, definately seems 14th is the newest, though its saying 2011 publish date so only 5 yrs so not so bad. Reading that the format had moved to 3 defined sections I was wondering if the next step would have been to make it into 3 books now it is larger. Going to get it for her anyway as I cannot find my old one.

Fiona

Visit site
I couldn't find it on PC website last week :( which is a shame, as mine is a 90's version lol..

I did buy the Caring for your Pony book though, which is listed on the PC test recommended reading so hopefully that will keep DS and I reading for a while...

Fiona