Mare I was so keen on who failed vet even more lame now...

LauraBR

Visit site
My fantastic brillant farrier went back to see the mare I fell in love with today after she had been shod to see if she was sound.

Errr... no, she wasn't. She was worse- I think his words were 'very lame'.

So, really disappointed as (apart from the fact she's lame) she was PERFECT lol. BUT feel mighty relieved in a way, the decision has been made for me.

So, the full on quest resumes... off to see another tomorrow night. Finding it hard to find horses even worth ringing up about let alone going to see
frown.gif

TGM

Visit site
Very disappointing for you, but at least it removed any doubt about whether to turn her down. Hope you find the right one soon!

Snowberry

Visit site
oh no!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

If you pm me what you are looking for then I'll ask about. The YO has some youngsters for sale (one very pretty one thats bred to event which I keep looking at!! LOL) and our instructor was talking about a nice spotty one that may be coming up for sale soon as the owner is having financial probs. Wouldnt do anything HUGE but would be a nice allrounder.

ruscara

Visit site
Oh, dear. That is sad for you. And for the mare too, I guess.
frown.gif

If it doesn't sound silly, though, you now a yardstick for the 'feel' of the right one. Don't despair, you will find him/her I am certain.