Mark Todd Coolex Rugs

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Anyone tried these, if so what is the feedback, any comments welcome.

Also do they come up big or should I get the same size as my stable/turn out rugs. I know Thermatex recommend a size smaller but not sure about the Mark Todd ones.

nomini

Visit site
I have 2 of these rugs, one for each horse and I love them! My friend has one for her horse too and really likes it. As for the sizing my mare takes a 6'6 rug and has a 6'6 mark todd coolex and my gelding is in a 6'3 rug but has 6'6 mark todd coolex, which fits him really nicely. My mare's is slightly tight around the front. They don't seem to stretch like the thermatex's do. Sorry probs not much help with the sizing
smile.gif

poggio

Visit site
we won one of the coolers at an event in the summer and I love it too! its v smart and works just like a thermatex but looks so much nicer... its been washed too and looks just as good

els

Visit site
we have one for our boy and it's well worth the money - work brilliantly and look very smart too.
I wouldn't say that they come up big - our's usually takes 6'-6'3" and we got a 6'3" coolex and it was a very neat fit.

KatB

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Archie has a coolmax and the hood bit to go with it, hes a 6'3 in rugs and hes got a 6'3 coolmax and it fits him perfectly

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, you just wait until he fills out....
tongue.gif
wink.gif