Marty spam :)

{97702}

Visit site
I realised the other day that it has been a while since I posted some Marty pictures, so I thought I'd add a few :) Yay I hear you all say :D

The boy is settling in very very well, and his personality is really coming out now - he still won't get on the sofa, which I find amazing, but apparently getting on my bed is fine! The three girls get on really well with him, Millie is desperate to play with him but he isn't quite at the stage of playing in the back garden with her yet - they did have a lovely time chasing each other around the secure dog field last Sunday though, I wish I'd been quick enough to video it

At the beginning Marty wouldn't even lie on a dog bed (the frst picture was a breakthrough when he laid on a duvet for the first time!) but now he loves his comfy cushion and his own personal stuffed toy :) Marty 1.jpgMarty 2.jpgMarty 3.jpgMarty 4.jpg

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Must admit that I thought that Greyhounds came with an inbuilt homing device for finding the comfiest sleeping spot in each room.
Sad to think of, but perhaps he simply wasn't used to having such comfy sleeping places. Be that as it may, he has comfy sleeping places now, enjoy the time before he, too, realizes what sofas are for.

{97702}

Visit site
I love the proverb FL 😊

I also had a full nights sleep last night for the first time in weeks (Marty was consistently waking me up at 3.30am!) so I think the two things are connected - I shut my bedroom door (I felt so mean!) so Flick and Millie slept on my bed, while Amy and Marty had the rest of the house. When I got up, Marty was sleeping on the sofa 😊

TuscanBunnyGirl

Visit site
Oh he is so gorgeous!!! :D I'm a greyhound convert as of this spring. Wonderful dogs. Mine was exactly the same, took him ages to work out what the smoochy squashy pillows on the floor were for :rolleyes::D He has now taken over one of the sofas and my bed

Clodagh

Visit site
He's gorgeous...I love his eyes in the 2nd pic, this is my toy but kind of sheepish at the same time.
So glad he's settled in and getting comfy.

Same, those eyes! I have always percieved greys as a bit like OTTBs, no personaility as they have had no personal interaction, but it doesn't look that way at all.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he is lovely....the pic with the toy is fab....my friend adopted an ex racing greyhound a few years ago and knowing long dogs i said he will be on the sofa......he has never been on the sofa even though she has encouraged him.....amazing..