Mary King

Sarah_Star

Visit site
Has anyone had a lesson with her? I'm looking at doing a XC clinic that she's teaching. I know she's an amazing rider but what's she like as a teacher?

Shipley

Visit site
Spaces at the mary knig demo at towerlands duruing the day are £70 each if that gives you an idea I am gonig too tommorow but not seen her teach before so will wait and see and let you know what I think

hattie_horse

Visit site
I have!

It was a couple of years ago now, but from what i remember it was brilliant. She was really enthusiastic about everything and seemed to have a real energy about her.
I got loads of good tips from her that i still havent forgoten and use to this day, plus she was really friendly.

Go for it! Shes definitely worth it
smile.gif

VRIN

Visit site
I did and it was excellent.. She spots the issues straight away!! And helps fix them... Really nice person too... You will enjoy it

HannahHDEventing

Visit site
Well, the lecture demo was fantastic, I learnt loads. I could recommend her for a lesson, I reckon she would be great.
Plus she rode Imperial Cavalier for the flat work, and that bought a tear to my eye. He is just lush!!!

Good luck and let us know how the lesson goes.

Sarah_Star

Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. Usually people that are amazing riders are decent teachers but I'm sure some might not be. Still debating whether I'll sign up to it purely because of the price- already forked out £75 for a CDT cross country clinic but the MK one isn't til June so I'll wait a bit.