Massive Longshot but... HELP PLEASE!!!

silverbullet

Visit site
Supposed to be going to hickstead tomorrow with the Riding Team I run at school for the NSEA championships.

We have a team of 3 going but for reasons I won't go into we're a pony down.

So does anyone have/know of a pony or small horse that we could borrow for hickstead on Thursday!

Last minute desperation as we travel down tomorrow. We're in the S.Yorks area but could pick up from anywhere on route.

Needs to be able to jump 1m. The girl who will be riding it is a competent rider and is used to quirky horses.

If anyone could help I (and the team) would be eternally grateful.

Luci07

Visit site
It is a bit of an ask that someone will lend you their horse without really knowing too much about the rider. I know you said she is used to quirky horses but perhaps if you could post a little more info, someone might step up. I hope you get lucky and your day improves..

Just a thought which might be a little more realistic. What are the rules about jumping the same horse twice? Might that be possible? with a suitable break in between?

skewbald_again

Visit site
I think I would have contacted loca pony club dc - probably a bit late now, but only just seen this - they normally know of anyone who is up for lending a pony.

MissTyc

Visit site
If only I still had my old boy :( 14.1hh of pure power, rip :( :( Only really do dressage now.
fwiw, I think it's ok to ask. Don't ask, don't get. E.g. I'm 10 minutes from Hickstead and most of my horses will ditch a rider they don't like. Wouldn't let horse out of my sight, but certainly wouldn't have a problem witha stranger *whose qualified for a championship!* ride them round a course.

Crackajack

Visit site
Im in Cheshire - my Beastie would do that but only if he liked you! lol
Dont know if thats any help...would be willing to lend but would need legality in place...not having no one run off with him!
Oh...and he aint the typical type of pony club horsie! lol :)