Master Saddlers that travel to South Wales

MegaBeast

Visit site
maurice emtage from colne saddlery will travel, but he prefers to try and do a group if possible, even it's just a small number of people who want checks done and not new saddles.

Ladydragon

Visit site
I use Clive Whereatt... He's in Glos but travels to South Wales quite regularly as he does all the saddlery work for a tack shop in Rhiwbina... Master Saddler and Harness Maker...

Really nice chap... He was able to supply us with a very inexpensive, second hand, 'first' saddle for our TB who was going to change shape substantially and has tweaked it regularly... That was good for us as another saddler would only visit if we chose one of two brand new options...

He's been out to us for daytime or evening appointments...

ellie_e

Visit site
maurice emtage from colne saddlery will travel, but he prefers to try and do a group if possible, even it's just a small number of people who want checks done and not new saddles.

Maurice is brilliant!! Where abouts are you?? I need him out to check my saddle + possibly get a new dressage saddle could share call out?

ellie_e

Visit site
Maurice number 07747774651 Im in Dinas Powys and need my albion jump saddle looked at, as horse changed shape, if you have him down letme know when.