Masterclip HD Roamer Clippers - Help?

LR2904

Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone else have a pair of the Masterclip HD Roamer Clippers? I am having an issue with the battery falling out the clippers, both batteries appear to do it? I have emailed Masterclip but yet to hear back, wondered if anyone else had any experience of this happening?

Thanks

Leo Walker

Visit site
I havent but Masterclips customer service is brilliant, so hopefully they will get back to you after the bank holiday. You probably need a new part though as I cant imagine how the battery would come out, mine is really snug!

Bertolie

Visit site
I have had my Roamers for 5 years and have never had a problem with the battery falling out. Have to agree that the Masterclip customer service is fab so I am sure they will sort the problem out for you quickly.

mandyryman

New User
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone else have a pair of the Masterclip HD Roamer Clippers? I am having an issue with the battery falling out the clippers, both batteries appear to do it? I have emailed Masterclip but yet to hear back, wondered if anyone else had any experience of this happening?

Thanks
Please can you call Masterclip direct on 0116 279 6900 as we are here to help. We have currently dealt with all enquiries from the Bank Holiday so I am wondering if your email has gone into spam or junk? we await your call to assist in resolving the issue you currently have with your clippers.