Matchy Matchy Geniuses - I'm torn between two colour schemes! HELP!

Javabb94

Visit site
I am really stuck :(

and i figured you matchy matchy geniuses could help me:D

I want to buy an equiport numnah and every time I go on to order I change my mind about colour :(

My Horse Java is Bright Bay so I want it to stand out..

I am torn between -

White Numnah with Light Blue outer binding and dark gold rope binding

or

Navy Numnah with light blue outer binding and dark gold rope bindind:confused:

The embroidery would be in the light blue in charles script saying "Java Green" his show name

The colours can be seen on equiports website so you can see the exact colour!

Its the forward cut jumping one BTW
I like them both but obviously I cant afford both and i want it to stand out!

any other options much appreciated also:D

if this helps - I wear a navy show jacket, navy hat, getting a baby blue ariat aptos show shirt

his tendon and fetlock boots are also white

also a blue crystal browband

thankyou!!

Javabb94

Visit site
9a47cf9b.jpg

here he is at his brightest -

i just keep thinking navy is too dark -

i ideally wanted electric blue with navy binding and gold rope binding but equiport dont do this colour

(his saddle was on as i was trotting him up with it on to compare it to a trot up with no saddle as i wasnt happy with fit! - have a new one now)

ellie_e

Visit site
Hes like mine!!! Ok i have the Equiport royal blue sj jacket, with a silver coller and lining, i ended up getting a HKM saddle cloth, in the same bright blue as the jacket with silver binding looks amazing!! :)

vam

Visit site
Was the royal blue not bright enough?
http://www.equiport.co.uk/products/detail/equiport_saddle_cloths/21/
3rd one up and its as near as your going to get but the navy on the side is what you want and will give you an idea of how the navy one will look as well.
I would personally go for the navy as although white will stand out it will also show every mark and navy looks smart.
If you really want electric blue then keep looking, if you want brighter than navy (which you sound like you really do) go for the royal on Equiport.

Javabb94

Visit site
Was the royal blue not bright enough?
http://www.equiport.co.uk/products/detail/equiport_saddle_cloths/21/
3rd one up and its as near as your going to get but the navy on the side is what you want and will give you an idea of how the navy one will look as well.
I would personally go for the navy as although white will stand out it will also show every mark and navy looks smart.
If you really want electric blue then keep looking, if you want brighter than navy (which you sound like you really do) go for the royal on Equiport.

well i had wanted a little brighter but i cant find anywhere as need d ring straps aswell!

the navy does look really nice on the photo with the light blue binding and gold rope

do you think it will stand out enough on java? although i think it will match my jacket and hat

and also my joules gatcombe bodywarmer that i use in the collecting ring which is navy with light blue and gold :D

vam

Visit site
The close contact cloths on there come with the D ring straps, navy will look smart and stand out enough on him. Im more for understated so would go with the navy to match your show gear but i would be tempted to leave out the light blue.
Ive got a HKM saddle cloth in a bright blue and they are nice, you could get away with chopping the straps off as they dont move and i use it with my jump saddle.
Just to throw something else in to be different, how about the Eskadron Saddle Cloth with a jump cut, really like these and it will be a bit different. There is enough room for embroidery as well, they do them in navy with gold piping, about 6 down.
http://www.amirashop.co.uk/acatalog/Eskadron_Saddle_Cloths.html

Im the worlds worse at making decisions but i will always go for what i want even if it takes longer.

Javabb94

Visit site
The close contact cloths on there come with the D ring straps, navy will look smart and stand out enough on him. Im more for understated so would go with the navy to match your show gear but i would be tempted to leave out the light blue.
Ive got a HKM saddle cloth in a bright blue and they are nice, you could get away with chopping the straps off as they dont move and i use it with my jump saddle.
Just to throw something else in to be different, how about the Eskadron Saddle Cloth with a jump cut, really like these and it will be a bit different. There is enough room for embroidery as well, they do them in navy with gold piping, about 6 down.
http://www.amirashop.co.uk/acatalog/Eskadron_Saddle_Cloths.html

Im the worlds worse at making decisions but i will always go for what i want even if it takes longer.

i quite like the light blue though, :D

the hkm are quite nice too though

definately a no no to white?

ellie_e

Visit site
The one in the picture is a dressage sqaure, i emailed them and asked for a saddle pad it comes with girth loops etc for jumping saddle, fits my albion k2 jump fine

vam

Visit site
Def a no no to white for me, if you like the light blue, then get the light blue. :D
Are you going to HOYS or Olympia? If you are and can wait until then, go to the Equiport stand and pick one up there. I saw mine hanging up and knew it was the colours i wanted for him. Sometime you need to see them before making a choice on what you want. Personaly i would go for Royal, gold and light blue then the navy, gold and light blue.

Javabb94

Visit site
Unfortunately not going to hoys or olympia this year

I think I might just go navy, gold, light blue
As I'm getting a nuumed White close contact one for eventing

Javabb94

Visit site
I think I would get confused seeing a blue numnah with Java Green written on it lol

He would look lovely in green :) How about green with gold binding?

haha but he is an odd horse anyway:D

i thought about it but im not sure i like green :/ i love love love the navy one as i have navy hat, jacket, matching body warmer for the collecting ring :D