Matt Carter equine dentist

K9Wendy

Visit site
I have been tying to get in touch with Matt, no answer on phone & emails are returned undeliverable. Does anyone know if he is still doing dentistry ok? He did Bee & the other horses in March/April time, so due again. If he has changed his number or email address can anyone give me his new ones please? Thanks..

sherwood'

Visit site
i had exactly the same problem with him last yr and posted on here too! No resposne- i no that he ususally booked his appointments through lana dunlop so u cud try her but other than that i just used brian coonan when he was up! there r some butchers out there so jsut watch out- esp ones that advertise alot if u no what i mean!!!!!! dont want to say names on here!

R

K9Wendy

Visit site
By any chance would you have Lana's number? If you have can you PM me please? We were up at her place on Sunday with PC should have asked when I was there, never thought!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
This may have been answered but he's certainly still doing equine dentistry, he comes to our yard on the Warwickshire/Staffordshire border regularly. I'll try & sort out his phone number.