Matt Ryan, Sundays Trot up - Priceless

wizoz

Visit site
I don't know if this has already been said but he did give us a right giggle at the trot up. Apparently he had warned Stuart Buntine that he would be wearing something "special" on the Sunday morning, well, it was CLASS
grin.gif

He wore his usual trousers jacket and bushmans hat but underneath his jacket was a Union Jack T-Shirt, hilarious
grin.gif

And poor Aaron (Millar) has been saddled with a new nickname, Boris Johnson, because he is blonde and keeps his hair on the long side
smirk.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Matt was very funny- it was a great statement!

I think the Radio Badminton commentary is starting to get a little dull tbh, theyve done the same thing over and over...

wizoz

Visit site
Harriet is the annoying one, I like Stuart, he's hilarious. Did you hear him say about funny words he had to get in at the trot up? It was a bet from the night before
grin.gif

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
Surely Matt must be down to win some sort of prize as the nicest event rider in the sport?...
smile.gif

Every clip or interview I hear of him he is so full of enthusiasm and such great fun

mrussell

Visit site
I just gotta say how cool was Aaron with that loose dog at the HS1 Farmyard ? No doubt Rodney Powell would have pulled up and gone home ;0)

wizoz

Visit site
Aaron was a star and so was his horse. I managed to find him later on on the Saturday to congratulate him, he was so laid back about it all, bless him
laugh.gif

glamourpuss

Visit site
That was what I said when I'd calmed down about it getting loose! It was certainly speedy! And it jumped onto that massive bale
grin.gif

I bet its owners dare never to go to Badminton again
blush.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Hahahaha at Aaran being Boris!! Very true too!!!
Re. Aaran and the dog.. not very nice for it to happen to anyone, but if it was going to happen to anyone, it might as well be Aaran, as he's so layed back he's mostly horizontal!!

3BayGeldings

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Harriet is the annoying one, I like Stuart, he's hilarious. Did you hear him say about funny words he had to get in at the trot up? It was a bet from the night before
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know if there's anyway of listening to Radio Badminton again, online?

wizoz

Visit site
Sorry, absolutely no idea!

MDM, you are SO right about Aaron, I don't think I know anyone as laid back as him
grin.gif

ajf

Visit site
Matt is awesome. Enough said
grin.gif

My sister wondered who Aaron was asking for directions round the xc as she says everytime shes seen him warm up for xc he asks someone where to go! He is far to relaxed as well.