Matthias Alexander Rath talks about Totilas

Booboos

Visit site
This was much better than the previous stallion show, at least they weren't arguing with each other, so maybe the other day was a one off disaster.

I did think it was a bit funny that they exited to the German anthem on a Dutch bred, Dutch trained horse, that they are having to take back to its (much maligned but the German's) Dutch trainer because they can't get the best out of him.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
This was much better than the previous stallion show, at least they weren't arguing with each other, so maybe the other day was a one off disaster.

I did think it was a bit funny that they exited to the German anthem on a Dutch bred, Dutch trained horse, that they are having to take back to its (much maligned but the German's) Dutch trainer because they can't get the best out of him.

Friend of mine was in Germany a few years ago, before Totilas was sold. He said they were quite dismissive of him, basically because he's not German. Funny how things change ;)

amyneave

Visit site
I also wondered what he was talking about until I realised it was a different day.

Seen in H&H that there have been rumours that Totilas has been sold again, however these have been denied.

Booboos

Visit site
Friend of mine was in Germany a few years ago, before Totilas was sold. He said they were quite dismissive of him, basically because he's not German. Funny how things change ;)

The German equestrian press had been extremely critical of Totilas...before the sale!!!!! They claimed he was not active behind, that he was not classically trained, and they villified Rollkur - how times change!