Medium turnout rug ---- which one?

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Having lived in Spain for 11 years and with me bringing my rugs over with me *yes they have lasted that long, but they don't get used as much as they would in the UK, but it does get cold and sometimes snows in winter, but its time for some new ones, Ive always used Aerborn, but there are so many makes on the market now, Ive no idea which are good and which to avoid

so recommendations please

I need 6' 6'3 and 6'6 ..... without neck or with half neck, medium weight, and must have chest fastener like in the photo (buckle and clip)

rug_zpsiueoybb5.jpg

someone recommended Derby house, but did I see on here a while back they were not good and posting out? as I need them to be delivered to the UK by the 16th Sept, as someone will bring them over for me

oh... and up to £50 each

fornema

Visit site
Derby house are great rugs, recently got very good at posting out and the 3 recent orders I have made have come within 2 days :)

Jo1987

Visit site
I love my Derby house rugs, I think the delay in sending was due to a warehouse move? I think all sorted now, I've ordered several rugs over the last few months and all have arrived within 48hrs.

Bramblebear

Visit site
I really like Mark Todd rugs and they do a nice mediumweight with clips like the ones you have shown. They are a bit over your budget in the shops, but if you look on eBay you can quite often get them for about £55.

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Sorry for the delay replying, hail storm the other week with stones as big as tennis balls! damaged my roof, and Ive had water pouring through the ceiling due to 2 days of rain storms (luckily nice men have been out and fixed it today)

Ive ordered the Derby house ones, thank you for the recommendations, now fingers crossed they arrive by the 16th for my friend to bring over