Medoc or Roulette who would you choose?

flo25

Visit site
Who would you choose Medoc or Roulette and why?
To cover a 16.1 donnerhall rubinstein mare.
Have heard rumours that medoc tends to throw small foals??

Alec Swan

Visit site
Medoc passed away in 2010, and we have one of his youngsters, who's a delight. In his place is now a young horse called Saint Malo. He's a lovely young horse.

Alec.

eventrider23

Visit site
As others have said sadly Medoc has passed away but his owners now stand Saint Malo who is a superb and much underused sire. Malo is the half brother to the dressage superstar Salinero and is himself 100 day performance tested. I have known a couple by him including his first UK bred foal who is now rising 4 and all have fabulous. Def a sire to look at - http://www.ravendalestud.co.uk/st_malo.asp

carmenlucy123

Visit site
Roulette has also passed away not sure if end house have frozen but the do have a new Irish tb very nice called Kings point but he is only 15.1
They also have siren's missile the only stallion from honeybrook who is lovely and
Completely different but I saw Landpirol my god he is huge and so nice both looks and temperament we was all in his stable gawping at him and fussing him gorgeous but an Oldenburg :)

carmenlucy123

Visit site
Sorry thought it was tb's you wanted completely telling you wrong things
Go to end house and see the boys I can't recommend them enough! They will have something for you x

Violet

Visit site
"Have heard rumours that medoc tends to throw small foals?"

I've got 2 Medoc geldings. Full brothers out of TB mare. 5 year old 16.2hh +, 2 year old already 16.1hh. Very good paces.

flo25

Visit site
Im interested to know why you wouldnt use either? Thanks for all info very much appreciated. My trainer suggested these two stallions to put to my mare. However i still have legrande in my mind! Far too much choice!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Im interested to know why you wouldnt use either? Thanks for all info very much appreciated. My trainer suggested these two stallions to put to my mare. However i still have legrande in my mind! Far too much choice!

If your mare suits go with Legrande, he is a lovely stallion & it can get confusing looking at too many boys. Sometimes it is better to go with gut instinct.

emlybob

Visit site
Legrande is a super stallion who is even better in the flesh. I will not post publicly why i won't use the other two stallions but u can always PM me if interested.

But i think you would have a much better bet going with Legrande anyway!