Meet Flossie the......

Fiona

Visit site
Ford 2000 tractor :) :) :)

She was made in December 1968, so is older than me ;) ;)

We love her already, and here she is in her 'stable'.....

OH is hoping to take her to the local vintage tractor run on Boxing Day :)

Fiona

Ladyinred

Visit site
<Hides thread from OH> Only this evening he was telling me how much he would love a Ford 5000. Goodness knows where he thinks he would keep it!

Ex and I used to have an ancient Alvis, the sort with the metal seat that hangs out in space off the back. Endless problems trying to sort the electrics though... never did get it right.

Fiona

Visit site
<Hides thread from OH> Only this evening he was telling me how much he would love a Ford 5000. Goodness knows where he thinks he would keep it!

Ex and I used to have an ancient Alvis, the sort with the metal seat that hangs out in space off the back. Endless problems trying to sort the electrics though... never did get it right.

Thankfully it fits into the shed, and by about 4" fits down the narrow gap to the shed....

Good piece of reversing by OH :)

Fiona

Fiona

Visit site
Oh No!!!!! Don't let my youngest son see her!!!! :D

I do love a tractor run, you should move to Fermanagh, I'm fairly sure they are a daily occurrence ;)

Here too.... I've often said to oh that if you were a retired farmer for instance and had a vintage tractor, you would hardly be at home from May to October with the amount of local tractor runs there are.....

Fiona

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Here too.... I've often said to oh that if you were a retired farmer for instance and had a vintage tractor, you would hardly be at home from May to October with the amount of local tractor runs there are.....

Fiona

Yes and then from October to April we have the model farm shows .................. :D

Fiona

Visit site
Dare I ask what a model farm show is? ;)

I was looking at lovely miniature farm buildings in the toyshop on Saturday. Made out of wood... Something like that?

Fiona