Meet my gang!

BeckyMason97

Visit site
I'm new on here, so thought I'd introduce myself and my horses!:)

I'm Becky, I'm 14 and I've been riding for around 6 years, and for some strange reason, I've ended up with four mental horses.

I met my little old man two years ago, on the terms of taking him on part loan as a test to see if I was committed enough to own one of my own, needless to say, we've ended up with him on full loan since August 2009 and can't part with him! He's a very very clever and strong 20yo heinz 57! I have no clue what made me take him on as my first pony, he's pure evil!

bransit.jpg

branschoolll.jpg

After two years of the naughtiest pony I'd ever met, we bought Cally, supposedly a 15.2hh 4, going 5yo ISH mare, however after a meeting with the dentist, we've discovered she's actually 3, going 4. So that was a bit of a shock! She can be a handful and still has to be lunged before riding her unless you want to be bronced through the air into a pile at the other end of the school, but we're getting there!

callyyyyyyy.jpg

319100_200401776704416_100002037852359_428410_136969039_n.jpg

After moving back to the yard we bought Cally from, the yard owner got this big boy, and we took him on full loan for my dad to learn to ride on, he is supposedly a plod, but after a few months schooling, he now jumps anything you put in front of him and is the biggest softy I've ever met! Although, at 18.1hh, my dad has chickened out and he's ended up being my treat at the end of the day!

diamondwashbox.jpg

diamondd.jpg

Then, along came Saff. She was on my yard to be re-schooled before sold, however once the worst of the work was out of the way, nobody could ride her without a good bucking session being thrown in and a hell of a lot of napping. My yard owner asked me to ride her one day and we clicked, literally instantly! After having a bit of a jump with her and a fair few rides with no napping at all, including a long hack including a horse I was riding with tipping up, we decided to buy her. We have our problems, but we're getting there! And hopefully we will be joining the BSJA this Summer and finally getting to compete!

saffpretty.jpg

saffy.jpg

(Sorry about huge photos, I have no clue how to re-size!)

ausipaliboi

Visit site
Hyperventilating over here

18.1h. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, looky see monster horse, I am backing away slowly, don't want no trouble.

Holy moses that is a big BIG boy. He is very cute still!!

You ride very well and should be very proud of yourself and your mental bunch of friends!!! :p

indie999

Visit site
Good luck sounds like you have your work cut out and you must be enjoying your many challenges. Wonderful pictures too........I can imagine the mud if the first nutty one had not had his rug on..he looks naughty!