Meet my new boy!

PSD

Visit site
He arrived this morning, he’s just such a gent in every way. Wasn’t phased by the move at all, came in and starting munching like he’d been here forever.

I am besotted by him, he really does make me feel so happy already.

Meet TJ, 8 year old section c gelding. My little “unplanned viewing”. Considering I went to view a bay Arab mare, I don’t think I did too badly ? never had a gelding of my own, so I’m hoping he brings me as much joy as my mare did.

He’s had a wander around the yard and met some of the horses and liveries. Such a respectful polite pony, you can really tell he’s had a good life. The people I got him off have had him since he was 4 months old so know everything about him. Treated him to a new saddle this afternoon and a big bonus - tillys rugs fit him! ? hoping to get him out for a wander tomorrow around the paths, weather pending of course!

2DDE4DFD-8F64-40B9-BCF7-9E3F8836E60D.jpeg1B1456E6-31AC-4DE2-BFBD-39B5120B0256.jpeg8DCBAA3A-A99E-4B19-A276-B11B68E9854E.jpeg97BF694F-E05F-47A0-9740-6C1570C0A77F.jpeg

PSD

Visit site
He is so cute! Can I be cheeky and ask if you could pm me the details of the Arab mare?

Unfortunately she isn’t officially for sale. The reason I didn’t end up with her was because since being out on loan she had changed character completely and they were worried moving her might might her worse

I'm Dun

Visit site
oh hes adorable! And gorgeous markings. I hope he brings you as much happiness as my new horse has brought me :D

Reactions: PSD

Odyssey

Visit site
He's absolutely gorgeous! ? I'm not surprised that he's making you feel so happy, sounds like you've struck gold. Please post updates and pictures, I love chestnut ponies, especially welshies. How big is he?

Last edited:

PSD

Visit site
He's absolutely gorgeous! ? I'm not surprised that he's making you feel so happy, sounds like you've struck gold. Please post updates and pictures, I love chestnut ponies, especially welshies. How big is he?

Of course! I’m a sucker for a chestnut. He’s 13.2hh, feels much bigger when you’re on though!

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
He arrived this morning, he’s just such a gent in every way. Wasn’t phased by the move at all, came in and starting munching like he’d been here forever.

I am besotted by him, he really does make me feel so happy already.

Meet TJ, 8 year old section c gelding. My little “unplanned viewing”. Considering I went to view a bay Arab mare, I don’t think I did too badly ? never had a gelding of my own, so I’m hoping he brings me as much joy as my mare did.

He’s had a wander around the yard and met some of the horses and liveries. Such a respectful polite pony, you can really tell he’s had a good life. The people I got him off have had him since he was 4 months old so know everything about him. Treated him to a new saddle this afternoon and a big bonus - tillys rugs fit him! ? hoping to get him out for a wander tomorrow around the paths, weather pending of course!

View attachment 77264View attachment 77265View attachment 77266View attachment 77267
What a cute little chap he is, looks so relaxed in his new home. Love the tongue one, wishing you many adventures with him

PSD

Visit site
Thank you so much everyone. I truly am besotted. I haven’t felt this happy/excited about a horse since Tilly, the first thought when I got my fell was “urgh what have I done” ? mainly because she was practically feral.

I’m looking forward to getting on and getting out and about on him, expecting some blips because it’s a new environment but saying that, he’s so laid back and happy already (as long as he has food - typical welsh!) I really do have a good feeling about this one. Haven’t stopped smiling all day!

Baywonder

Visit site
Oh my, he is absolutely fantastic! Such a lovely looking lad - and he certainly knows it! :cool:

I hope you have lots of happy times with him.