Meet my new horse

Molineux

Visit site
Ha got ya!

Went to try Ice today at that riding school place!
Well for starters it was a Racing Yard / Riding School / DEALER!
Patrick Print brought this horse I went to see and owns the yard where he is kept.

Ice was very nice little Dapple Grey TBXCon - needing some weight on and general condition all round really.

The Yard Manager rode him round the school he was a little naughty to start but to be fair he has only been ridden in that school a few times so all new to him.
I got on him, He was hard ruddy work like riding my old TB again.
You needed to be really soft in the hands, keeping your leg on at all times and he begain to soften in the hand and drop his head. He was better on the right rein, If I am honest I thought his back needed doing as he was not right on the left rein and he was holding his tail to the left.
Anyway he started to round quite nice, I then asked if I could jump a fence (WELL) I have never seen anything like it (JUMP!) WOW the fence was 2ft6 he jumped 4ft!! I nearly come off as he threw me out of the saddle!!! She then said O thats the first time he has been jumped here! (Well thank you very much!).
Anyway he can jump for sure, however he was hard work!! and needing a lot of work on the flat and his jumping!!
So it was a NO NO! And they wanted £3,200 for him, he is 15.3 Lovely looking very pony faced (think thats the Con in him!) 8 yrs old..
If I wanted a nice project to work with, then I would of had him! however I do not want another Wolfe! as much as I love him however he did my head in!!!!!

I hope he finds a nice home
frown.gif

So back to square one again!