Melton sales

hunteress

Visit site
A chap was out hunting last week with a lovely grey bought it from Melton Mowbray sales from a man with van just tied up outside cost hardly anything man even took a cheque makes me think it was stolen as its a realy nice horse just do's make you wonder I would hate for some one to pinch my boy and sell it at a market !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
It doesn't matter if it's horses or cars NEVER purchase from outside the auction. What you are buying is normally stolen or has problems with it.

It doesn't cost a fortune to put a horse or car into an auction & you have a certain amount of comeback if you find you have a problem. Buying outside you have no comeback at all. Very stupid way to purchase anything!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
lol have you ever been to melton? I take it you havent, as hardly anything there is warranted. A few of the local dealers deal outside the ring, nothing to say it's stolen, just people too tight to pay the fees. What you see is what you get at these places. There were some gorgeous Cleveland bays got sold outside the ring the other week.

hunteress

Visit site
gosh if I wen't I would like to come home with loads this chaps is lovely he was very lucky then the lady he wen't with apparently bought one in the ring and it weaves rears and is a little tinker !!

KatB

Visit site
There was a girl on our yard that had a fab grey mwt that was brought at melton. Was brought from Gypsys and hes is a fab little horse. Just got to know what your looking for!