Merrist Wood Regionals - times are up!

miss_c

Visit site
I had a gut feeling I would be first in, and I was right!!!!!! Fortunately I'm in Section B though so not until 11.40am instead of at 7.30am, but still gutting as would much rather be in the middle of the section instead of right at the start. Hey ho.

Suziq77

Visit site
I felt like I was checking exam results when I opened up the list! Scrolling down from 6.15am breathing a sign of relief each time I reached a break

fusspot

Visit site
I too was holding my breath-quite happy with my mid day time!.Can get my boy in field for a couple of hours and get other 6 done before getting ready as only live 25 mins away.

miss_c

Visit site
Thank you LJR! Good luck everyone, I'll be arriving Tuesday afternoon/evening to compete on Weds. Can't miss the lorry, it's purple with pinky/lilac squiggles on it and will have two bichons inside it! Come and say hello!

LeannePip

Visit site
I'm grooming up there on Sunday and my friends time is 10.30pm :'( im ususally in bed by 9 on sunday and have work at the next day - its also an hour and a half from home, i want to cry when i think about it :'(

SoldierBlue

Visit site
I am fairly pleased with my times. Very early start for one class but looking at the weather forecast it should work to my advantage, though ponio and I have warmed up in torrential rain before, its just not much fun! :) Second class is a lunchtime slot so a lot more respectable :) Good luck everyone!