Merrist Wood Winter Regionals report - pic and vid overload!

star

Visit site
http://competitiondiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/merrist-wood-winter-regional.html

This is my blog link to my excited wordy, picture overloaded report. Dramatic weekend with lorry breakdowns and friends to the rescue, stress levels through the roof but my super duper amazing little horse with the biggest heart in the world tried so hard for me and gave his all. Could not have asked for anything more.

We came 11th in the Elementary Restricted on 65.448% and 6th in the Freestyle on 69.1%, less than 1% off a qualifying ticket to the Nationals. What a little superstar. He has come so far and he rewards all my hard work on him so much. Love him to bits!

D31_0059.jpeg

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Only watched first video so far, but super result, well done & well deserved. Shame to come 11th... but still a great achievement. Vid looks fab, lovely fluent test & you always look such a happy partnership together :D

Bills

Visit site
Fantastic, well done!

Loved the video of your freestyle and the music is ace :)

Great report, thanks for sharing.

star

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I keep having a little watch of our Freestyle video. Can't believe that's my little horse. Spent so long struggling with his giraffe tendencies and now he's such a little cracker. Very lucky to have him. Wish I could tell him just what a superstar he is.