MFS Foals Born

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Hopefully when I get more time I will post pics of our foals born so far this year.

Very tragically we lost the most outstanding colt foal by Sandreo out of a Sir Sinclair x Ferro mare. Due to an accident at just a week old he broke his stifle, and despite all attempts by the Glasgow Vets to fix this (which they were quite optimistic about), they were unable, and we very sadly had to put him to sleep.
frown.gif
: As he was our first foal born this put a huge black cloud over the whole stud, and we still miss him dearly.

The remaining foals born are as follows:

chestnut colt = Johnson x Sandro Hit x Figaro
grey/roan filly = Wallenberg x Holland x Cezaro
bay filly = Hemmingway x Emillion x Damiro B
bay colt = Sandreo x Royal Geneve x Invincible B
dark bay filly = Florencio I x De Niro x Hohenstein

We are absolutely thrilled by them all...
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Edison is such a cheeky chap. LOVES attention and moves superbly, very uphill, which is not surprising giving his pedigree, especially with Johnson.

The two newest foals have not been added yet but hopefully will get the time soon to add them on.....life is very hectic just now...
grin.gif

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Dont you just wish you could wrap them in bubble wrap sometimes! So sad you get through the pregnancy & delivery & then something like that happens. Seems very sad at the moment with people loosing foals & mares. Hugs to everyone.