MFS SUGABABE

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
For those who remember my saga about Sugababe back in March of this year I now have pictures of her, these were taken yesterday.

For those who dont remember, little Sugababe had to be operated on to remove an eye when she was kindly kicked by her mother who was trying to protect her. This was only when she was two weeks old. After surgery and box rest etc we finally got her home to Scotland.

Below are pictures of her with her mum "Pussycat". Both are doing very well and as you can see Sugababe is a real stunning filly despite her eye. Both travelled well from Germany to Scotland and are now content in their field.

They have been home for just over two weeks now.

Suga

Suga2

Suga3

Suga4

Suga5

Suga6

As we see her all the time the missing eye does not bother us at all, as you fairly get used to it.

She has a very sweet temperament but it a little "human shy" due to everything that has happened to her. However.........she is thinking about coming up and saying "hello" now...............
laugh.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Aww thanks for your comments.

She is by Stedinger and her mum is Prince Thatch x Wenzel I. I am really fortunate that the people I had her with in Germany could do so much for us because they go the Hanoverian Verband out to get her checked out and branded before she left Germany.

The eye does not seem to bother her at all. She kind of half cocks her head when she is watching you, but her hearing is excellent!!

brackenhappy

Visit site
she is lovely! we have a horse at our yard who is missing an eye like you said you dont even notice it!! glad they travel well and are settled.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Thistle we had sold this filly to a lady in Germany due to her lines, but when the accident happened we cancelled the sale. So we will keep her for a future breeding mare, as there is no way we will part with her now after what happened to her....
laugh.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
brackenhappy.............I think somebody up above was telling us the same thing.......
grin.gif

The lady in Germany contacted us as soon as she heard she was born as she was wanting the lines............. I guess it was easy for us to say "yes" at the time as she was not born with us, as we did not have the personal connection at that time
crazy.gif

But I am soooooooooo glad we have her
laugh.gif
. She will be weaned with our other filly Corina by Heartbreaker, so the two will grow up together (hopefully).

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Hi Stinkbomb...............you certainly WERE right.........and thank you at the time for your comforting words, they helped a lot............its nice to finally show you her as well........lets you know who I was talking about.....
smile.gif

Thank you again!
laugh.gif

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
congratulations she is absolutely stunning !! I know i wouldnt be able to part with her if she was mine !!
ITs sucha risk breeding isnt it but im sure she will turn out to breed some amazing foals herself x