MFS Vision?

jaffs

Visit site
Anastasia is one of the Stars of British Breeding. She works away quietly at breeding some of the most stunning Horses i have ever seen. Trouble is, she won't stay a secret for very much longer as her stock are exquisite.

LynneB

Visit site
Ballyshan go see this year's foals as well, not by Vision this time though - seriously beautiful horses though and I agree with Jaffs.

Vision is not only gorgeous himself but really does throw the most beautiful babies.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Anastasia is one of the Stars of British Breeding. She works away quietly at breeding some of the most stunning Horses i have ever seen. Trouble is, she won't stay a secret for very much longer as her stock are exquisite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thank you for those lovely comments including the above.
cool.gif

We are thrilled with the youngstock that Vision is producing, and can almost 200% guarantee that he will improve the hind leg action on any mare he goes on to. In fact we seen the most outstanding filly foal born by him just last week and eventually when I get more time I can post some pics of her for you (she is owned by a client). He does get a lot of repeat business so must be doing something right...
laugh.gif

In fact I believe that he has 4-5 offspring that has been entered for the Sport Horse Classes at the Royal Highland Show this year, so we will see how they all do.
cool.gif