Micklem bit straps

ann-jen

Visit site
Does anyone know anywhere where you can purchase the bit straps alone? I use a full cheek snaffle on my girl and would need the longer bit straps than the ones provided with the bridle because of the smaller rings on the bit. I rang horseware who weren't particularly helpful :-/. I can't seem to find anyone that just sells spare parts anywhere unless anyone knows of anyone. I can't be the only person to have had this issue! Thanks :)

ann-jen

Visit site
Might be an option if you really can't get spares! Not as flexible a bridle as they claim if you can't swap bit styles tho :-/

Goldenstar

Visit site
Yes you can I bought some a while ago I can't remember where but I would have found them by google or on eBay .

Cragrat

Visit site
Try susannah Secrett at hire a micklem ( I bought my first micklem from her, a standard size, but she sent me some longer bit straps to suit my odd horse), or try William Micklem himself- I emailed him before I bought one, and he replied quickly and helpfully.

ann-jen

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Will try that website. Have googled and tried eBay but nothing came up or the odd site that had them just said out of stock :-(