Micronised linseed

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Charnwood are usually the best ones to buy from. They do a 20kg bag that costs me about £22 a time from a local supplier but I know they'll post if required. :)

Ali2

Visit site
It's cheaper to but it from GJW Titmuss - its still the charnwood stuff but it's £3.25 cheaper per bag and if you need delivery then GJWT is only 25 p more expensive than Charnwood so you still save. Every little helps! :)

Antw23uk

Visit site
I brought my first sack from a local shop who got it in but they charged me the same as if i had brought it online (26 or 27 quid!) BUT today a friend said she had asked at another local feed shop and £22 .. Result :D

Still on my first sack though which im now sharing with my friend as her horse needs to put on weight and condition big time and this stuff is awesome ... I swear my mare will come out of winter fatter than she went into it :eek:

morrismob

Visit site
I'm doing it for £22 at my feed shop if anyone is in Essex. :D

How much do you buy it in for, I got lucky and saw how much my feed merchant got it for and then their % on top. The difference from the online price was enough to make we wonder why Charnwood charge so much and then charge for delivery on top ? Fab stuff though :D

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Maybe because couriers are so expensive? Just a guess. We send parcels from work roughly the size and weight of a celebrations tin or two and its £15 for next day - its shocking.

Holding where in Essex are you?

I'm in Essex but got it at a fairly local shop for £16.50 but prob cost me a few quid in petrol as about half hour away.

Holding

Visit site
I'm between Earls Colne and Halstead. :)

Morrismob - I can't remember the exact trade price, but I never put more than a couple of pounds on feed, and less than that on a lot of things.

Would love to know where the shop that sells it for £16.50 buys it from, as that's definitely less than what I pay for it trade!

morrismob

Visit site
I'm between Earls Colne and Halstead. :)

Morrismob - I can't remember the exact trade price, but I never put more than a couple of pounds on feed, and less than that on a lot of things.

Would love to know where the shop that sells it for £16.50 buys it from, as that's definitely less than what I pay for it trade!

That is the exact price my local feed store got it in for and I'm the only order they have for it as yet. Maybe it will go up if it gets more popular so shhh here in West Kent lol.