Micronised Linseed

jnb

Visit site
I have fed this before - Charnwoods.
However my local feed store now only stock a different brand, says its £18 a sack instead of £25ish. I noticed a comment in another feed thread that the person would only feed Charnwoods, can anyone advise if they're all the same or why Charnwoods might be better?
Thank you

Shay

Visit site
I feed charnwoods - but its £15 for 20kgs. Not £25! I accept I do only feed charnwoods, but thats becuase it does the job and its cheap. Not for any other reason.

Arzada

Visit site
I have fed this before - Charnwoods.
However my local feed store now only stock a different brand, says its £18 a sack instead of £25ish. I noticed a comment in another feed thread that the person would only feed Charnwoods, can anyone advise if they're all the same or why Charnwoods might be better?
Thank you
What is the different brand and how much does the sack weigh?

P.forpony

Visit site
I like science supplements, it’s fortified with calcium to correct the calcium : phosphorus ratio and has vitamin E to reduce oxidative damage potentially caused by high fat diets.
A bit more expensive but they do well on it ?

meleeka

Visit site
I use the feed shops brand which I think Is Omega or something like that. It’s the same as far as I can see and certainly looks and smells like it.

P.forpony

Visit site
A bit more expensive? Science Supplements micronised linseed - RRP £55.52 for 15kg (£44.99 from Viovet) o_O.

I add vit E separately to Charnwoods :).

Bloody hell, she definitely wouldn’t be getting it at that price! ?
That’s a bit rich ?
I pay £31 something for it, saves me having to work out vit e amounts and adding to the stack of tubs in the feed room ?