Middlearth Starfax (Star) NF mare

seaofdreams

Visit site
I've been meaning to do this for a long time, I would love to find out were my pony is now, she would be around 22, I'm sure she was born 1990.
Star is a grey New Forest mare and is around 13.3/14hh. Star's Dam was called Rosie a bay mare and her sire was Dewlands Val Doonican who was grey.
I brought her from her breeder at the age of six and sold her in 2002 (I think) to a young girl from thee Ruislip Hillingdon area, I am still in contact with the girl (friend on FB) but she will not give me any details as to were Star is, I think she was sold a couple of years ago as the girl got a new young horse.
I will up load some pics another day as I will need to scan them on to p.c.

Many thanks

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Equine Details - Middlearth Starfax
Date of Birth 08-Aug-1990
Gender Female
Colour Unknown
Height
Sire Name Dewlands Val Doonican
Dam Name Wilma
Breed NEW FOREST PONY
Submitted by New Forest Pony Breeding & Cattle Society
Studbook/Section Section A
Birth Country United Kingdom

Contact NFPB on Tel: 01425 672775 and ask if they have current owner details and if they can forward your details on for you

seaofdreams

Visit site
Still looking for her, sadly my letter was sent back to the New Forest Pony Breeding & Cattle Society. very sad, I have the girl I sold her to on my facebook but she will not tell me where she is.
I can add pictures if this would help, but will have to do it tomorrow.

TaylorJ96

New User
Visit site
Hi there, i have owned star for the past four years and have recently been doing some research on her and thats when i came across this post. i am so sorry i have not found it sooner. i bought her in march 2009 from the lady yo sold her to. my mum has kept in contact with the lady as far as i know, but i moved out to live with my dad in 2011 and have very little contact with my mum so i am not sure if stars previous owner knows where she is now. i live in harlow essex, and star is doing very well. i would like to find out some information and would love to get in contact with you. hope to hear back xx

seaofdreams

Visit site
Hi there, i have owned star for the past four years and have recently been doing some research on her and thats when i came across this post. i am so sorry i have not found it sooner. i bought her in march 2009 from the lady yo sold her to. my mum has kept in contact with the lady as far as i know, but i moved out to live with my dad in 2011 and have very little contact with my mum so i am not sure if stars previous owner knows where she is now. i live in harlow essex, and star is doing very well. i would like to find out some information and would love to get in contact with you. hope to hear back xx

Hi,
Thank you so much for getting in touch, I am so glad star is well.

I know all of Star's history and would love you to get in touch, I will PM you my contact details.

Helen x