Millenium

Bossanova

Visit site
Anyone seen him in the flesh/know any stock?

Thankyou
smile.gif

SunSmile

Visit site
He is a stunner! Got a lovely temperament as well. He had is first season at stud last year so his first lot of foals are on the ground now. I have a friend who's mare is due to him any time now.

eventrider23

Visit site
he has got an AMAZING temperament!!! Saw him at the Hobgoblins Open Day and he absolutely shone! He totally came to life in the display and was seriously showing off but then in the stable is a complete cuddly giant teddy bear... Spent the whole day with his door wide open for people to come in and out and even when no one was around he wouldn't even dream of coming out. The other stallions all completely kicked off and he went to sleep at one point. Maddie Campbell also told me that he is also fab with the mares and foals....
He is definately one that I would use if I had the right mare. He is a big boy and so not suited for those I've got at the mo. Seen 2 of his first crop and they are seriously quality foals.

minerva

www.heliosgallery.com
OMG - I LOVE that horse he is absolutely gorgeous, When i am off in my dream dressage world I am riding him. would love to see his foals - off to check the website for pics....

Bossanova

Visit site
Fab guys, just what I wanted to hear!!
He really shone at the Badders stallion parade. Got a tb mare that did a bit of eventing just been put to him so looking forwards to seeing the baby next year, if all goes well
smile.gif

eventrider23

Visit site
He was definately the right choice...he is definatelt a stallion that has got the wow factor. Also, Badminton parade was only the 3rd time he'd been ridden by his owner and 'properly' ridden in 2 years...the hobgoblins open day was the first time she'd sat on him in 2 yrs and he performed like he was in competition!!! He truly is a showman