milton keynes unaff 3DE

Vicki1986

Visit site
is anyone going in 2 weekends time to Milton keynes? I got my confirmation, times etc through today so getting very excited now
smile.gif
I went up there for a XC clinic last weekend and the course is lovely so im not so worried now!

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
Im not competing but ill be there to support a friend. I will be doing it in September though.

Its a lovely experiance and always run sooo smoothly.

What class are you doing?
smile.gif

Vicki1986

Visit site
thanks for support!! its first time competing away from home so im very excited!
Stacie&Jed im doing the starter class 2'3! ive lost a bit of confidence this winter so just want to pop on round & have fun, then will aim to go back next year and move up!

kizzywiz

Visit site
I'm doing class 0 on my pony too, see you there, getting really excited now, slightly apprehensive as 8 of my family are coming to support me so hope I don't ride like a numpty!!

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Best advice - take lots of warm, waterproof clothes and rugs. Pack what you think you will need and then double it!
A couple of years ago we ended up using a heavyweight stable AND heavyweight turnout at night as it was sooooo cold and wet (oh and pony was fetlock deep in water in flooded stable in the morning.....
But it is great fun, enjoy!