Mini schnauzer pup,introducing Robin.

Princess16

Visit site
Aww she's lovely. I love Schnauzers they always remind me of grumpy old men to look at lol. My work colleague has one called Stockley he's gorgeous. Looks like she will put your poodle in its place !!

Dobiegirl

Visit site
She is a cutie, they are such smart intelligent dogs, my sister used to have a Giant Schnauzer who was wonderful with the children but a very impressive guard dog around the house, fab with other dogs.

I look forward to hearing about her progress.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh, cute! Hope you don't mind that I embedded the pics. I'm jealous, I keep thinking about a standard poodle!

image.jpg1_6.jpg

image.jpg3_2.jpg

Meems

Visit site
Awwww how ridiculously cute. That raggy toy thing is almost the size of her. I hope she brings you lots of happiness for many years.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Cinammon toast..thank you so much for embedding Photo...I keep getting the link to photobucket up and no more...could you pm me as to What to do Please?
Yes she's really mine and not a hi ho doglet lol
I cannot believe she's mine...we brought her home at nine weeks,and someone rang our door bell.she growled and barked...what a super little warning bark she has.
My poodle boy was just starting to really miss his sidekick,who died at christmas,aged twelve.his appetite has so improved,he plays gently with this little hellion and is vey pleased with her.
I am taking her everywhere in a bag,Paris hilton style,till she has had her second set of vaccs at twelve weeks....she's been to the mall,the DIY,the market,the shoe shop and so on...what a trooper she is. she sleeps on my bed and doesn't move till I take hER out at two and six am for a wee break..she's been clean in the house and has her two areas in the garden that she visits for her needs.
I wish I had discovered this breed sooner,I'm completely smitten and she fits in with our lifestyle to a tee.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Tobiano....the poodle is just two and will silver out by three ...he is the dog of my lifetime,and comes from the renowned Swedish kennel ,called Calie.he is my third poodle,and we would have had another,but the grooming needs and size merit a younger owner.I groom at home,but wasihing and clipping two big poodles were taking a big chunk out of the weekend that could be spent walking etc..
You can't beat a big poodle,they are so versatile and will become whatever you want of them.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Jules rules...I tried a crate for two nights..the little girl was so convinced not to stay there she literally shoulder blocked the door and howled solid for an hour...I always allow my dogs on a bed but was worried she would jump off in the night ,so was prepared to crate. In the end,she came on the bed and didn't move all night,except to be taken out to wee.
It's been ten days now and same routine...working a treat.

JulesRules

Visit site
Jules rules...I tried a crate for two nights..the little girl was so convinced not to stay there she literally shoulder blocked the door and howled solid for an hour...I always allow my dogs on a bed but was worried she would jump off in the night ,so was prepared to crate. In the end,she came on the bed and didn't move all night,except to be taken out to wee.
It's been ten days now and same routine...working a treat.

Don't worry, it was only a joke based on the very long puppy thread last week.

She sounds like a fab little dog.