Minor rant!

Visit site
I have often balanced my mobile on a menage or gate fence, put the 10 second photo delay on and got back into position to take the photo. I've balanced my camera or phone on the fence post to take assessment videos for the vet as well. I have about 15 really good action photos of me riding my horse which have been taken by event photographers which I cherish, especially as I looked so much slimmer then. Now the horse is slimmer and I'm fat lol

That works when your completely alone - alas I have no school so ride in the field whilst the others are turned loose! If I left my phone anywhere for even so much as half a second a shetland will have nabbed it and eaten it! 😂😂😂

I very, very rarely buy photos from pros at shows. In fact I think I have only ever bought 5 in over 20 years! My step dad manages to get good shots - mostly by sheer luck lol!

Quadro

Visit site
JFTD-WS If you are wanting to come to shows in Scotland then I can fill your boots! Nice HGV lorry with a really cute dog, boxes of Costco crisps and biscuits, and an insanely heavy ramp....

Chippers1

Visit site
You can also set your phone (if you have a Shetland proof area..) to record instead of timer photo, then you can pause at will and get the best screenshot from a whole video. Or i'm in the Nottinghamshire area, if i'm ever around anyone i'm willing to take photos! Or I can get my OH, he takes all of mine and is becoming quite skillful at it :D

huskydamage

Visit site
I'm another who rides alone and goes to events alone so unless I buy proffesional photos, I have few ridden pics. After losing my phone in dartmoor 😭 when it fell out my pocket while riding, I dont generally take my phone with me anymore, or if I do its secured beyond all reach!
People spend to much time taking pics instead of enjoying the moment imo. I went to blue lagoon in iceland and people had phones/selfie sticks in plastic bags. Ridiculous, mine stayed in the locker. Its a pool for christsake! 😂