Missing horse rider - Omberlsey/Droitwich

TPO

Visit site
https://www.westmercia.police.uk/ne...1/may/appeal-to-find-missing-ombersley-woman/

I've just seen this appeal for a missing horse rider.

Apparently she left the yard on her horse and hasnt been seen since. The horse is back in the field and her hoodie, purse and phone have been found.

Given how small the horsey world is thought I'd post here in case anyone else lives/stables in that area and night have seen her.

I hope that she is found safe

TPO

Visit site
Just seen an updated post that there was a possible sighting this (sunday) morning near the Lido park in Droitwich

Her bag and phone were left in her horse's field. Her mum's shared post says that Amanda is "extremely vunerable with special needs". They are asking if anyone in the area has anything like Ring doorbell cameras to please check in case she has been captured in any footage.

Screenshot_20210523-141534_Facebook.jpg

PurBee

Visit site
Bumping this to keep it front page what’s new - hope Amanda is quickly found safe and well.
Strange for her things to be found with horse in field...did she have a medical condition ...diabetes etc and needed help? A diabetic hypo can mean weakness and collapse and unable to walk far. I agree the fields and everywhere near by needs checking...cctv local houses. fingers firmly crossed she’s found soon, poor woman.

HorsesRule2009

Visit site
I have recently moved.

But had been living near by and used to regularly pass her while out riding.

From what I understand the police have been present/searching since yesterday (Saturday) evening. And alit of friends and locals have been searching and handing out posters.

All I hope is the near by canal and river have been well searched

ponyparty

Visit site
This is not too far from me. I’ve been sharing it on FB; her poor family must be beside themselves. It’s really got under my skin, perhaps because she’s a fellow rider or perhaps because she’s vulnerable and it just makes me think how vulnerable my sister (who’s got additional needs) would be... I am hoping and praying she’s found safe ??

holeymoley

Visit site
I seen this yesterday and I’ve been thinking about her this morning. I can’t find any updates today though. Hope the poor girl gets found ??