Missing Horses reunited with owner

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
Late yesterday afternoon I received a phone call from a horse rider who was riding along the Hare Street Cottered to Nasty (Great Munden) Roman Road (Back Lane) Hertfordshireand saw three loose horses in a field adjoining the Roman Road. The horse rider was concerned that they may stray on to the A507 which is a busy trunk road. I immediately contacted the Local Rural Police Officer who arranged to come over on a Quad Bike and assist. I obtained the Whats 3 Words location of the horses from the horse rider and phoned it through to the Rural Police Officer. I put a post on all the local Social Media Sites Lost Horses 2024-04-26_17-42-55.jpgwhich included a picture of the horses. I also contacted local horse owners who kindly assisted by bringing some head collars to catch the horses and take them to as secure paddck until the owners recovered them. The owner of the horses came forward and recovered the horses. Many thanks to Robin who found the horses, Hannah the local Rural Police Officer, Christine and Abbey for bringing up the head collars and Kate for the paddock. A happy ending and one that proves the value of having the What 3 Words App on ones mobile phone.

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
Thankyou Peter Natt for posting on the local Facebook Pages. Without this, I don’t think we would’ve found them! Thanks to everybody that helped also to get out Babies home
🙏🏽
they are now returned safe and sound. Again can’t thank everybody enough
♥️