MK 3DE

Claireg9

Visit site
Just spoke to my friend Hayley who is at MK eventing centre doing the 3DE,
Her horse only just scrapped through the trott up, although she's not out of the woods yet, she has a swelling on her knee which Hayley didnt notice, maybe done it on the way over, so she has to be lunged by the vet tomorrow morning before doing Roads and tracks or XC. She's done her dressage though thinks it went ok but not 100% sure yet as the scores will be later on.
But not only has she spent over £200.00 on an event she might not get past the first day on but she's a drowned rat thats gonna travel all the way home as a small tent is not a nice prespect in this weather... there for costing more and on top of that a horse that may be sore!
Poor Haylet fingers crossed Anna's leg is ok in the morning x

Claireg9

Visit site
Just heard Hayley is now in the lead after dressage with hr best ever score! still half the field to go but with the going getting worse it should be difficult.
Well done Hayley you go girl!

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
What a shame, hope it all turns out all right for her. I did MK3DE last year and year before and it rained on the Friday both years (I was soaked down to my knickers last year walking the R&Ts and XC) but XC days were lovely.

Tell her good luck. I hope to have fit 4 legged ned next year to go (unlike this year's version which is 3 legged and very unfit!!!)