Model horses - Magpie's are back!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I know that some people on here like model horses or may know people who do (especially with Xmas coming up rather faster than I would like ;)) or might want to know this as they had one as a child.

Magpie Model Horses are up and running again!

They only have DIY kits at the moment, but it seems like finished ones will be available soon. :)

http://www.magpiemodelhorses.uk/index.html

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Oh lovely! I still have all my Magpies from when I was a child, I liked them better than the Julips as they were more realistic :)
yes, please share pics LW !

vam

Visit site
Oh lovely! I still have all my Magpies from when I was a child, I liked them better than the Julips as they were more realistic :)
yes, please share pics LW !

This! I think they are still at my dads as I couldn't part with them. Had a lovely chestnut and coloured I think :)

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I loved mine when I was a child and loved how realistic they and their tack was.

I still have them all in a box under the stairs

I used to take mine with me whenever we went out to family and would also spend hours creating riding school lists and schedules for them they'd go for hacks along the landing too. I used to love rugging them up and tucking them into their stables. so much more fun than had i been just given an iPad or something!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I loved mine when I was a child and loved how realistic they and their tack was.

I still have them all in a box under the stairs

I used to take mine with me whenever we went out to family and would also spend hours creating riding school lists and schedules for them they'd go for hacks along the landing too. I used to love rugging them up and tucking them into their stables. so much more fun than had i been just given an iPad or something!

I had a riding school too :lol: I made them all stables with name plates and there was a book with the riding school bookings and imaginary regular clients - I was running quite the thriving business in my head :D

Thanks for sharing Faracat, I might buy a couple for my cousin's daughter.

Would love to see yours LW