MOL Larkspur Clint-Eastwood (Harry)

frozzy

Visit site
Harry chestnut Welsh B gelding. Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail. Stands around 12 hands, age7.
Was out on loan to a lady named Chelsea Stoneham for her two kids. Mansefield area.
Was in contact up until around eighteen months ago when she has changed phones, homes and believed to have had a baby and with a new man in her life.
She has Harry's passport and the WPCS have been informed not to change ownership details. Just concerned for Harry's welfare and the fact there has been no contact. Up until eighteen months ago Harry appeared to have been doing fine. He belongs to my friend who keeps all her ponies with me.
Any info greatly appreciated.

MHOL

Visit site
Harry chestnut Welsh B gelding. Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail. Stands around 12 hands, age7.
Was out on loan to a lady named Chelsea Stoneham for her two kids. Mansefield area.
Was in contact up until around eighteen months ago when she has changed phones, homes and believed to have had a baby and with a new man in her life.
She has Harry's passport and the WPCS have been informed not to change ownership details. Just concerned for Harry's welfare and the fact there has been no contact. Up until eighteen months ago Harry appeared to have been doing fine. He belongs to my friend who keeps all her ponies with me.
Any info greatly appreciated.
www.missinghorsesonloan.co.uk