MONTY ......

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Yeayyyyy, Monty is now officially mine! Owner has just signed him over and given me passport. Im so excited. Can start to treat his rainscale etc now. Just wanted to share that with you all x

Llwyncwn

Visit site
I really dont know hun. Ive got 5 horses already and Monty is a rescue case. He has low ringbone, start of navicular and a torn hind tendon so he's on box rest for another 3 weeks. Did think about retiring him but he could be hacked out at his own pace once his tendon comes good. Any suggestions for Monty's future?

S_N

Visit site
I am so, so, SO pleased for Monty!! and you of course! He really has landed on his feet. Do we get to see piccies soon?

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Hubby has promised to take piccys to show Monty as he is now (main/tail on floor etc) scabs and all. Will have to ask someone then how to post. Ive let him have yard access for 1/2 hr today. He was soooo happy to be groomed by two other horses over the doors, and a packet of polos later. This is the first time in over a month he has been out of his stable (apart from to the vets for x-rays).