More greyhound spam....

Clodagh

Visit site
I must say I am always amazed by the difference in size between grey dogs and bitches, and yours are no exception.
The other breed that seems to be hugely different is border terriers (probalby loads more but they seem to typically have much bigger males).
And Marty is a very handsome boy. :) Are the girls fans?

Blazingsaddles

Visit site
I must say I am always amazed by the difference in size between grey dogs and bitches, and yours are no exception.
The other breed that seems to be hugely different is border terriers (probalby loads more but they seem to typically have much bigger males).

You are right. I’ve had two BTs, one, the daintiest little thing & two, built like a brick outhouse! The second one was the smallest of the litter too.

{97702}

Visit site
You got yourself a runt, but a greyhound by any other name is still as sweet😀

How rude, Flick is most offended :D :D :D Yes she absolutely was, she was dumped on the streets in Ireland because of her size (not big enough to race/breed from presumably!) and she was a starvation case when she was picked up.

Clodagh the girls are reserving judgement on Marty.....except for Amy who thinks he is great and behaves like a total tart around him.... sigh..... :p

Schollym

Visit site
Greyhound bitches weigh in around 25kg and the boys on average about 30kg. There is up to 9cm difference in shoulder height. We had this in the same litter!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I have no idea why you used the word Spam in the thread title, you've not posted anywhere near enough Greyhound photos for it to be spam. *Humph*

By the way, Finnish Lapphund males usually have much more fluff than the females. Found this photo online posted by the breed club:

IMG_7926.jpg

And another example posted by the breed club:

azcert008.jpg

some show

Visit site
They are both so lovely! Flick does look very dainty next to him 😊. My greyhound boy is 39kg and 31" to the shoulder, so he's a big lad!

{97702}

Visit site
I must admit I told the rescue I was looking for a big dog ellieb, and Marty isn't as big as I was looking for :) Hoover was bigger than him but rangier, so Marty is 32.5kg (according to his handover paperwork!) and Hoov was 32" but 35kg. There was a much taller finer black greyhound boy that they were convinced I would want to take, but he just didn't catch my eye like Marty did :D

Flick is about 21" and about 22kg :) Bless her little cotton socks :)

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I must admit I told the rescue I was looking for a big dog ellieb, and Marty isn't as big as I was looking for :) Hoover was bigger than him but rangier, so Marty is 32.5kg (according to his handover paperwork!) and Hoov was 32" but 35kg. There was a much taller finer black greyhound boy that they were convinced I would want to take, but he just didn't catch my eye like Marty did :D

Flick is about 21" and about 22kg :) Bless her little cotton socks :)

Weren't you tempted to come home with 2 new dogs?

{97702}

Visit site
He really is a rather handsome boy!... You make me want one.

Ah ha, my cunning plan is working 😂

Seriously I know I’m a tad obsessed 🙄 but quite often people don’t realise what fantastic pets greyhounds make? So I try and spread the word just in case someone is tempted to try one 😊😊