more opinions please!

Tempi

Visit site
Filly

What does everyone think of this little one? I think shes stunning, looks really well put together (already)......Can't get any answer tho - have tried phoning. Does anyone recognise the area code as i havent a clue where it is!

Benefice1

Visit site
wow i think she is gorgeous! If you put 01525 in the code search on the bt phone website it comes up as Leighton Buzzard - my geography is rubbish so have no idea where that is!!

Tempi

Visit site
thats miles away from me
frown.gif
pants
frown.gif

Im going to look at the Catherston one on saturday morning.

Claireg9

Visit site
i love her by the way! If i was looking id have to go and look and steal her from your grasp!
But im not so i suggest you get your but down there before someone else does, she's gorgeous!!!!!!!
You can pop in and see my Bluebell too if you like lol!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Hi, The area code relates to Leighton Buzzard area, below are the exchanges:-

Ampthill 01525
Eaton Bray 01525
Flitwick 01525
Great Brickhill 01525
Heath and Reach 01525
Leighton Buzzard 01525
Ridgmont 01525
Silsoe 01525
Soulbury 01525
Toddington (Beds) 01525
Woburn (Beds) 01525
smile.gif

burtie

Visit site
She looks stunning, a very nice type. The price is about right for the quality and breeding. I would try and get hold of them and get them to either send more photo's or a vid of her moving if possible, if still looks good definately worth a visit.
smile.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
oh wow, what a mover...but 8K for a 3yo? OMFG!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent breeding, and excellent movement...plus that lovely word *potential*
blush.gif
wink.gif

Nothing for a good dressage prospect though I suspect (or a good SJ'ing prospect either
grin.gif
).

burtie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh wow, what a mover...but 8K for a 3yo? OMFG!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent breeding, and excellent movement...plus that lovely word *potential*

Nothing for a good dressage prospect though I suspect (or a good SJ'ing prospect either ).

[/ QUOTE ]

Valentino breeding and no mention of the mares, so nto that good IMHO!

What does that make my 3 yo then? He is by Luidam out of a Carnaval Drum Mare who herself competed to Foxhunter and has numerous winning, could have gone further but owner put her in foal(me!) at 8 Years old?

Sorry no intention of selling , but just find the whole "potential" thing fascinating. Personally I would value him at around £6k if I had to guess, so I felt that £8k was rather a lot!

Edited to add,

Of course if someone wants to offer me £20k for all that potential I'm am 100% confident I'd change my mind about selling him!!
grin.gif

Rambo

Visit site
I hate the word *potential* too...every horse has *potential* after all, but this chap moves and has a certain presence about him which I liked. I also like Renkum Valentino...don't know what your problem is with him ? Anyway, it was a horse in the sort of price bracket that P_G was talking about a while ago, and I just thought i'd bring it to her attention
smile.gif

burtie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I also like Renkum Valentino...don't know what your problem is with him ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No real problem, nice enough horse, just not outstanding IMHO.but then I last looked at him seriously 4 years ago when I bred mine and he was quite young then so may well have improved a lot since to be fair to him!
grin.gif

Also I always like to see the mare's breeding when advertising a horse at that kind of value, as she is at least 50% of the final package and always find it odd when not mentioned at all!

delphipuppy

www.treliverstud.co.uk
Very smart filly, reasonably priced too. However would like to see her side on to get better idea of her conformation. Be interesting to see her move.

Agree about lack of dam line, just as important as sire line. Always put it on my foals' adverts.