More song titles for horses' names

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
I found this old thread in the HHO archives from 2011 and thought it would be fun to have an update. But of course you can't update Archives. http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/foru...-has-a-song-title-for-their-horses-name/page3

Since then, Indigo Three Times a Lady (by Lady's Tralee Raj ex Corraslira Lady) has had Hero, Call Me Maybe, Dear Darlin', Amazing Grace and All of Me.

And Corraslira Cleo has had Ridin' High, Sir John, Feel the Warm and Lady Be Good

Any others?

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Not a song but my horses show name is Point Break. Kind of after the film, but also because his ears used to have lines on them from the point, like the waves on a point break. He's greyed out now of course!!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Friend's horse is Voodoo Child.

I love your horses names Janet :)

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Without Prejudice out of Pride. :D

We call her Dice, for short. And she's gorgeous - got Class 1 last year at grading and just starting to back her. She's the last Pride child - as her foals were a bit 'inconsistent' so we backed her at 10, sold her - and she's now out competing. Still have her two full sisters and a half sister. Dawn's foals are named for the time of day they were born: Daybreak, Cappucino (that was one the staff saw being born), Midnight Sun, Morning Star, Nightcap and Twilight. And Princess - well they were obvious - King of Hearts (a heart shaped star), Jubilee, Heir Apparent, and Prince William.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Thinking back we had another film themed one with us for a while for field rest. He was a loopy TB called Death Wish II :D

QuantockHills

Visit site
where did Rock 'n' Roll come from Janet? I couldn't see a connection with him, Flight, Lord George and their sisters who's name I've forgot... are they all from songs?

indie1282

Visit site
I used to have a chestnut pony when I was younger and she was called 'April Love'

I know it's a song but I can't remember who sang it.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
where did Rock 'n' Roll come from Janet? I couldn't see a connection with him, Flight, Lord George and their sisters who's name I've forgot... are they all from songs?

lol, Widget didn't have a theme when she had Lord George - I just made that up. The I didn't DARE give her a theme as having him nearly killed her - at that time I thought she'd never breed again so I thought a theme would be tempting fate, lol.

madlady

Visit site
Not ever done song titles but a good friend of mine likes to do themes - we did have a 'musical' theme so had Strinesdale Rhapsody, Sonata, Puccini, Soprano, Melody (etc - can't remember them all!)