More vile people making UK an unpleasant place to live!

airedale

Visit site
Its our local village and what they don't say in this report is that the male swan was removed from the pond due to him being "under the weather" and it is suspected they tried/succeeded in attacking him as well

that pen had hatched 7 cygnets last year and they were a glorious sight. She was nesting when they killed her

I think most of the village would like to string up whoever did this.

It is hoped that the male swan will pair up with another rescue girl and then be reintroduced to the pond - BUT it depends on us catching these bastards

I'd add to the Beeb appeal - if you have seen this footage on youtube or similar then PLEASE call crimestoppers - which is anonymous - if you don't want to call the police

Judie

Visit site
Airdale, when you're village get hold of them - not sure what to call them that admin will allow - give them a damn good kick from me please.....shear evil.

evsj

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Airdale, when you're village get hold of them - not sure what to call them that admin will allow - give them a damn good kick from me please.....shear evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

and me.

airedale

Visit site
it's a small village - if whoever did it is found out then it'll almost be a reaction that their parents will have to move home - something similar happend about 10 years ago and the family were so ostracised they moved a good way away

there is one area of the village that can be prone to troublemakers and the problem is that this is 'safe' surrey where the C.Constable massages the figures so it looks so safe - hence we get b'awl in the way of Police - we've got one real copper for a large area and about 2 pcso plastic coppers - they are great but have zero power to do anything (the local inspector won't even let them do anything about people littering - let alone something like this) and so they change as frequently as the weather

typical story of 'middle england' - that place that B-liar despises so much

the gov. funding locally for us is about half per head of population that manchester gets - 'cos we're so rich - hahaha - not with the house prices round here we're not
and that gov. funding funds the coppers - so no funding = no coppers = slim chance of catching these pigs (except that's an insult to swine).

the problem is that although there are 4.2 million CCTV cameras in the UK now (20% of the number of CCTV cameras in the world) - we haven't got any in the village

like a Policeman - never a cctv camera when you need one

airedale

Visit site
know it is for the ones on the Thames - not sure about anywhere else

mmm- the death penalty still exists for treason I think

Rachel_M

Visit site
What a f**king awful waste of life. The bloody yobs- what a waste of life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
13.gif

airedale

Visit site
just googled that

of course it's no longer treason to kill a swan

and WHO abolished this ??????????

why B-liar of course in 1998

another reason to get rid of new laboure and it's repeated attacks on the countryside

SpruceRI

Visit site
Ooh yuck - what a horrible way to die, and all for a couple of sick kids in the name of fun.

No doubt the kids at local schools will know who did this, Hope they speak up.

X

xspiralx

I don't see why this would be abolished! Surely its not a law that caused any harm!

ticobay831

Visit site
There are some really sick people out there, how anyone could harm a defenceless animal is beyond me.
Im totally disgusted
mad.gif

Get them in a room with a few of us lot of here that would sort the B*****ds out
mad.gif

Debs x

evsj

Visit site
re airedale's comments - surely this sort of thing shouldn't be on u-tube? if sites choose to allow disgusting acts of cruelty to animals or humans they should be shut down to stop nasty little b*st*rds like this broadcasting their cheap thrills.

airedale

Visit site
the reward is now over 3000 to catch this pair of pigs

sadly local paper headlines show that a further two swans were beaten with sticks (surviving so far) about 3 miles away on the river mole

there really are some very sick people about

custard

Visit site
Sorry but don't think I could watch this but can guess the rest. They'll get their just desserts one day. I'm not religious but believe what goes around.....

Irishcobs

Visit site
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Are swans not a protected species? I really hope they catch these sick bast*rds

Fantasy_World

Visit site
What sick, sick bast*rds is the only words I am able to use right now! Wouldn't it be great to film those responsible being kicked about the head, I would certainly volunteer to do the kicking!
I'm not a violent person. However I'm sorry to say that to try and educate these individuals about the concept of what is right and wrong both legally and morally is just a complete waste of time and tax payers money!
Capital punishment should be re introduced into the 21st century. Never mind all this human rights bollocks. An eye for any eye, a life for a life etc. Unless we start thinking more about justice for the victims whether animal or human then killers, abusers and sick juveniles like this will all walk away virtually scot free! Deterrents, what deterrents? The British justice system stinks imo! What if the little tw*ts are caught eh? A few months in a young offenders institute or similar. An interview with a few shrinks what will that do heh? Do people really think individuals like this care and will think any differently towards animals and vunerable people after their so called therapy? Of course they won't. We all know that so why does the government insist that is the only way to deal with criminals like this?
It beggars belief imo.
Even if they do catch those responsible it will not bring the swan back to life and nor will those who performed this vile act suffer in the way that poor swan did.
What would be just desserts imo would be to remove the kicking foot of the offender! If he/she wanted a replacement it should not be available on the NHS, the parents should be made to pay for it.
I'm fuming
mad.gif