Moreton Morrell BE90 Regional Finals

sare_bear

Visit site
Well done! Lovely report.
Think it is always better not to have a choice, as you will probably be more focused now for the BE 100 champs.
Amazing qualifying 2 years running, hopefully you will have better luck. :)

star

Visit site
Well done! Lovely report.
Think it is always better not to have a choice, as you will probably be more focused now for the BE 100 champs.
Amazing qualifying 2 years running, hopefully you will have better luck. :)

I am the world's worst decision maker so it's much better not to have a choice! I'd be agonising over it all winter! All systems go for the BE100 and I hope we can do it justice. He is an awesome horse and I know he is more than capable so will be giving it our all!

star

Visit site
:D

Are you digging him a coffin in his field as we speak? ;)

Not sure my yard owner would be too happy with that but I have already been out to all the local XC courses and done theirs and have some more courses booked further away. Will also be doing as many ditches out hunting as I can find. That coffin will be giving me nightmares nearer the time but for now will just try and expose him to as many as possible!

HotToTrot

Visit site
Yep, decision made now! But digging a coffin for him sounds harsh. It was only one pole, after all, isn't this an over-reaction...?!

(Sure you'll find plenty to practice over and you know exactly what to expect.)

star

Visit site
Yep, decision made now! But digging a coffin for him sounds harsh. It was only one pole, after all, isn't this an over-reaction...?!

(Sure you'll find plenty to practice over and you know exactly what to expect.)

Bit harsh for a pole I guess but I might dig him one in advance of Badminton just in case he dumps me in it again - we can swap places when we get home! (hopefully he's reading this!)