Morning AnastasiaLLT1 how is the mare?

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Hi Magic,

Sorry for my late reply
crazy.gif
, had a long day at a conference, to come home at 6.30pm take in the 17 mares and foals at home on my own as OH working, to then make supper...........feeling sick tonight as well which is not helping........
frown.gif

Anyway De Sote had a comfortable night. She has legs like tree trunks though today!! Very sorry for herself and slightly stiffer tonight, which is understandable......

Washed and dressed her wounds again tonight. Put her out to the arena for an hour this morning and the same tonight.......although I caught her pushing the gate to the arena as well!! You think she would have learned her lesson.........
crazy.gif

Anyway for the time being she seems happy enough to be in the stables on her own, as long as she has an abundance of food............will see how the next few days go and then get her scanned and cross everything for a happy outcome.

Will speak tomorrow, but am away to my bed to see if I can shake off how I am feeling..........

Thanks again to everyone for their support and thoughts.............xxx

Amelia

Visit site
<font color="blue"> Hi C ! sorry to read that you are not feeling well (not preggy
shocked.gif
)

I honestly thought your run of bad luck had finished bless you x

Have you got / tried attaching electric fencing to your gates, we had the same thing with one of our big mares' - she always pushed the gates when she wanted to be somewhere else and because of her size got used to butting them and breaking through. After a couple of days of 'discovering' the electric tape
wink.gif
she gave up and three years on she has never tried it again
laugh.gif
</font>

........... and I HAVE to ask
laugh.gif
how did you get the smilies &lt;lol&gt;

S_N

Visit site
Oh bless her heart - huge hugs to the poor girlie and hope you are feeling more spritely soon too hun!!

Amelia - did you recieve my pm?

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Aww thanks again...............

I dont know what is wrong with me (and before anyone is quick, it has nothing to do with my mentality..LOL
grin.gif
)...........just feeling really light headed and yeuky...................have not eaten much today. One of our nurses was as sick as a parrott at work on Friday and over the weekend and was at a conference with her yesterday, so just hoping i have not picked up her dreaded lurgy!!
crazy.gif

Have the farrier tonight for some of the foals, so hope I am feeling better......
crazy.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Hi Magic,

Thought this would be the better place to post about De Sote.

She is still stabled but out a couple of times a day and "touchwood" her legs are now coming down in the swelling and she is not quite so stiff. Today is her last day of her antibiotics.

This morning we had mares scanned and "thankfully" she is still in foal
laugh.gif
(at this point in time.........as dont like to tempt fate), we were really happy about that one. Unfortunately our Sir Sinclair mare is not in foal to Spielberg which was a bit of a disappointment
crazy.gif
, but all the joys of breeding............

That is now it on the breeding front for this year..............

Cx