MOST STUNNING -RIDABLE- STUNNING MAN ALIVE

JessPickle

Visit site
HMM was it really necessary to put a post in the PG, then a post in the soapbox now the new lounge! and now it common room!

pixie

Visit site
No, because people will very very soon tire of it and just find that you're becoming irritable.

Anyways, I think my husband is the most stunning ridable man alive
tongue.gif

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No, because people will very very soon tire of it and just find that you're becoming irritable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let the kid enjoy her pony - just as long as she does it only once, I do not think it is a huge deal.

And about your husband - not sure you can call it riding, if you have them hobbled.

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True. If we all flooded the boards everytime we posted a pic in the gallery then the whole site would get clogged up too! Your boy is lovely but there are lots and lots of gorgeous lovelies... we enjoy the gallery for that very reason!
grin.gif

And if we are doing rideable stunningness I'd like to enter my hubbie too...
grin.gif

JadeWisc

Visit site
Everyone leave her alone....She can post whatever she likes and she is just proud! Better than half the other garbage that can be posted at times....nobody had to read...or respond.

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone leave her alone....She can post whatever she likes and she is just proud! Better than half the other garbage that can be posted at times....nobody had to read...or respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously they are frustrated by the lack of riding they are getting - I guess men can be lame too.

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let the kid enjoy her pony - just as long as she does it only once, I do not think it is a huge deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Pixie has any issue with kids enjoying their ponies, I'm guessing she has drawn the assumption (as I did) that given this is not the first time this user has flooded several forums directing us to a gallery post she might feel obliged to continue to do the same- in which case YES- people would have something to say.

Think the horse is lovely- really lovely, honestly don't mean to sound nasty?!
confused.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
I really wasnt trying to be nasty I agree horse is lovely

I just always look at the gallery anyway am sure I am not the only nosy one!!! there is no need I am sure everyone would have seen those pics anyway that all I meant

JadeWisc

Visit site
I now she has posted "advertisements" for her pics before, but if we are irritated we can surely ignore them in the future. I am pretty sure after the comments today she will skip it next time.
I have in the past advertised on soapbox or in here when I have posted something I really wanted people to see. The picture gallery actually doesnt generate as many viewers and I have wanted my friends in the rooms to go and look. I have also posted pics in other rooms for that same reason. At the end of the day we should put more thought into the things that upset us. Many are just very trivial.
(I am guilty of it too
blush.gif
wink.gif
)

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Whao... chill guys only a little over happy after my lad did so well.... Wanted people i know in different things to see i posted the pictures... thats all!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Over happy is such a great place to be
grin.gif
I look forward to seeing more pics of your progress..