Motivation? Have you lost it?

How much money would you have to be paid to go into the house?

• Total voters

marmite

Visit site
everything makes me loose it but it has to be a huge build up if i fail at one thing it pushes me to the next but if it all tumbles down around my ears i flip and loose it and want to die in a dark cubboard.

beaconhorse

Visit site
I think it has to be a build up of more than one thing, that is unless it is drastic like a death or loss of a long term relationship.

I lost interest for a while in life in general, firstly when my daughter died, then a few years later when I split from hubby. Occassionally I lose it when it seems no matter how hard I try I can't get any improvement with anything (especially riding)
But then I push harder, try a different approach and off we go again.

Right now I am still coming to terms with the breakup of my 22 year marriage so personal life is hard, but horsey life is going good but I still strive for the next step, which is sometimes frustrating as I want it to happen now!!

Parkranger

Visit site
I think it would take me alot to lose horse motivation - my horse and my music are the only things in life that keep me sane - not sure I could make it through what I'm going through at the moment without them!