MOUNTAIN HORSE HIGH CALIBER RIDING BOOTS

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Good? Bad?
Anyone got any, likes and dislikes - problems fitting etc. I have the mountain horse short boots which I love, I want these for competing and for best. Do they have spur rests?

7b_1_b.JPG

Thankies.

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
I've just ordered some from Rideaway. I'll let you know how I get on with them. They seem to be the only boots big enough for my chunky calves! I tried a pair on in a shop and they did seem comfy and looked rather natty. I can't remember whether they had a spur rest or not... but there's a bobble of leather at the bottom of the zip which would do the job.

JessPickle

Visit site
My dad has them, he loves them, but does find them a bit difficult to get on a off sometimes apart from that he loves them

Louby

Visit site
Ive just ordered a pair too from Long Melford Saddlery. They seem the cheapest at £155 including p & p. I tried them on in my local saddlery (naughty I know but much more expensive) and they seem true to size. What I mean is most Mountain Horse seem big, I can get in a size 38 in their short boots but needed the 39 in these. I am usually a 39. Be careful with the length though as they now only stock short/reg (42 cm length) and reg/wide in the UK as apparantly the reg/reg were too long for most so Mountain horse stopped stocking them in the UK. Thankfully Long Melford had a reg/reg (46 cm length)in stock so I fell lucky! Wouldnt mind Im not exactly tall at 5' 7 but the short worried me incase they dropped a little.
Hopefully my will be here tomorrow so I will let you know.