Mouse had her x-rays

seaofdreams

Visit site
well the vet came out yesturday to x-ray mouse's foot and fetlock, called this morning to say everything was fine
smile.gif

But this does mean we still don't know whats going on, it's all a bit odd as she is 99.9% sound on a straight line
so she is going up to the vets next wednesday to have some more tests
frown.gif
Poor mouse she hates the vet (mind you this the first time she has had to have them out) but she puts her head on my shoulder and shakes
I feel such a meany mummy
crazy.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Have you had a physio or chiropract out at all? Hope she is better soon!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No she had her Chiro out only a couple of weeks ago thou

Maybe i should give her a call?

apkelly01

Visit site
Aaaaahhh! Poor Mouse and you're not a meany mummy
smile.gif

Good news on the x-rays but it's frustrating when you don't know what's wrong.

I know you said you had the chiro out a few weeks ago, but just to be sure, it's probably best to get him/her out again. I found I really needed the chiro after Super did 'stupid' things like jumping the bar in the horsebox or slipping awkwardly in the field!

I hope Mouse is feeling better soon
smile.gif

brightmount

Visit site
Is your vet trying to cost you money? Wasn't this the horse that had already had the foot and fetlock nerve blocked with no difference?

I would get a physio if in all likelihood it's the shoulder or back, though probably the shoulder - it was worse on one rein wasn't it? Poor mousie (((((good vibes)))))

GTs

Visit site
Is she lame round corners? Could be a change in farrier or shoe. I have one down for 10 weeks after she had chalks removed, and played on hard ground.

seaofdreams

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is she lame round corners? Could be a change in farrier or shoe. I have one down for 10 weeks after she had chalks removed, and played on hard ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is mostly around the corners and about 6-8months ago i changed farrier, who changed her shoes